The Professional Standards Councils have published a new Guidance note on Fees payable and Assurance reporting in the Resource Centre, to assist associations regarding fees payable under professional standards legislation, and assurance reporting requirements.
The Councils consulted with regulated associations and relevant peer regulators to assist in the development of the Guidance Note.
The Guidance Note informs associations about:
- the fee that must be paid to the Councils when applying for approval, amendment, or revocation of a professional standards scheme
- the annual fees to be paid to the Councils by the association for persons to whom the scheme applies
- interest on overdue annual fees
- applying to the Councils for a fee waiver, remission, or determination that a fee and or interest is not payable, and
- annual membership assurance reporting.
Regulated associations are encouraged to consider the new Guidance note on Fees payable and Assurance reporting.
If you would like further information about the new Guidance Note, please call the Professional Standards Authority on (02) 8315 0800 or email: email@example.com.